Deliver high-impact customer service training that makes a difference. Teach your representatives how to create memorable customer experiences and meet changing customer demands by telephone, via the Web, and face-to-face.
This practical guide walks you through all the steps and makes it look easy– whether you’re a new, seasoned, full-time, or occasional trainer. Inside you’ll find 50 ready-made, proven activities that require less than an hour to complete. This a treasure chest of tools for teaching employees how to
- remain professional under adverse conditions,
- keep moods from influencing customer communication,
- listen to customers, work with associates and co-workers,
- solve problems,
- learn from embarrassing moments, and much more.
- CD Documenter provides a template to develop your own library of documented customer service activities
- complimentary copy of the book Excuses, Excuses, Excuses — For Not Delivering Excellent Customer service — And What Should Happen!
Product format: Resource Binder, 275 pages
Duration: Half an hour to 1 1/2 hours
Authors: Darryl S. Doane and Rose D. Sloat