Despite equal intellectual capacity, training, or experience, some people excel while others of the same caliber lag behind. Certain competencies are found repeatedly in high performers at all levels, from customer service representatives to CEOs.
As trainers we must find ways to build these talents labeled EQ (emotional intelligence quotient).
The 50 reproducible activities in this resource book focus on developing the following set of talents:
- self-awareness and control
- social expertness
- personal influence
- mastery of vision
- Emotional Intelligence: What Is It?
- A Coach’s / Trainer’s Guide to Helping Leaders Improve EQ
- How to Use This Guide to the 50 EQ Activities
- Suggested Training Formats
- Action / Reaction
- Advice from the Pros
- Steps for Growth
- More Reflections
Product format: Binder, 300 pages
Author: Adele B. Lynn