Coaching Achievement™ is a single-day training program to assist managers and leaders in enhancing their skills at developing and maintaining effective coaching relationships to improve the performance and growth of others.
Certification is required and may be completed in one of two ways:
1. Virtual Certification via webinar.
2. In-House Certification with one of our facilitators.
Contact us today for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
In today’s competitive environment, organizations cannot afford to lose talented employees. But individuals who are not properly coached can become underutilized, error prone, and unable to meet their goals. That’s why it’s critical for managers and leaders to coach for achievement every day. Coaching Achievement™ helps managers and leaders to become effective on-the-job coaches.
- Provides an understanding of the benefits and behavior of an effective coaching style
- Builds confidence in handling coaching challenges
- Enables effective coaching relationships to improve performance and growth of others
- Explores the roles and responsibilities of coaches in today’s organizations
- Identifies strengths and areas of improvement in 5 key coaching skills
- Assesses real-life coaching challenges
- Provides strategies for handling coaching challenges
- Who Should Attend: Managers and leaders with coaching responsiblities
- Group Size: 6 or more participants
- Duration: 1 day or 2 half-days
- Cost of Materials: $125/per participant