Coaching Achievement™ is a single-day training program to assist Deans, Provosts, School Administrators, School Boards in enhancing their skills at developing and maintaining effective Faculty coaching relationships to improve the performance and growth of others.
Certification is required and may be completed in one of two ways:
1. Virtual Certification via webinar.
2. In-House Certification with one of our OLS-EDU facilitators.
Contact us today for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
In today’s competitive Educational environment, schools cannot afford to lose talented Faculty and employees. But individuals who are not properly coached can become underutilized, error prone, and unable to meet their goals. That’s why it’s critical for Deans and School Administrators to coach for achievement every day. Coaching Achievement™ helps Educational Leaders to become effective on-the-job coaches.
- Provides an understanding of the benefits and behavior of an effective Educational coaching style
- Builds confidence in handling coaching challenges
- Enables effective coaching relationships to improve performance and growth of others
- Explores the roles and responsibilities of Educational coaches in today’s organizations
- Identifies strengths and areas of improvement in 5 key coaching skills
- Assesses real-life Educational coaching challenges
- Provides strategies for handling Educational coaching challenges
- Who Should Attend: Deans, School Administrators, Board Members with coaching responsibilities
- Group Size: 6 or more participants
- Duration: 1 day or 2 half-days
- Cost of Materials: $125/per participant