Working Through Organizational Change™ is a single-day training program to help individuals make an intentional effort to support the organization changes going on in Education today. Superintendents, School Boards, Deans, Head Masters, and Principals are always having to hire and reshape their School’s Environment by hiring new Faculty, meet the standards to educate and mold our future generation.
The challenges brought on by State and Federal Guidelines can make Administration feel overwhelmed. Working Through Organizational Change™ gives you the tools to develop a strong Educational Environment.
Certification is required and may be completed in one of two ways:
1. Virtual Certification via webinar.
2. In-House Certification with one of our facilitators.
Contact us today for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Everyone has a reaction to change, whether the change is organization wide or specific to individual departments or employees. The more we know about the process of change, the better equipped we are to take steps toward accepting it and adapting to it in our educational community and lives. Working through Organizational Change™ helps individuals make an intentional effort to support the changes they encounter.
- Improves communication during time of organizational stress
- Decreases stress created by change by helping individuals regain a sense of control
- Assists individuals in taking charge of their reactions to change
- Identifies personal response to change
- Outlines key phases of change
- Explores the 5 stages of grief often associated with change
- Provides a model for improving communication in times of change
- Identifies 12 actions that can help Superintendents, Deans, Heads of Schools, and Principals regain a sense of control
Who Should Attend: Superintendents, Deans, Heads of Schools, Principals, Faculty
Group Size: 6 or more participants
Duration: 1 day or 2 half-days
Cost of Materials: $125/per participant