Electronic Body Language™ is a single-day training program to understand the electronic equivalent of non-verbal, face-to-face communication in order to achieve accurate virtual communication.
Certification is required and may be completed in one of two ways:
1. Virtual Certification via webinar.
2. In-House Certification with one of our facilitators.
Contact us today for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Most of us have learned to interpret non-verbal cues to determine when another person is happy, bored, relaxed, overwhelmed, or disengaged. To thrive in a virtual working environment, we must understand the electronic equivalent to the body language we know. Electronic Body Language™ will help individuals learn the signs of electronic (e.g. email, teleconferencing, texting) non-verbal cues and identify communication habits and behaviors that may be interpreted in a way not intended.
- Increases the chances that electronic communications will be accurately interpreted
- Prevents or corrects negative assumptions about competence and credibility based on electronic habits
- Identifies personal communication style that provides a foundation for projecting a credible electronic image
- Mitigates the possibility of electronic habits undermining one’s work efforts
- Provides an understanding of the electronic equivalent to face-to-face body language
- Raises an awareness of how we make assumptions about the competence and credibility of others based on electronic habits
- Identifies personal style of virtual communications
- Teaches effective electronic communication methods and best practicesPinpoints team’s current level of development
- Who Should Attend: Anyone who needs to use technology to communicate
- Group Size: 6 or more participants
- Duration: 1 day
- Cost of Materials: $125/per participant