Influencing With Assertive Communication™ is a single-day training program to develop skills that individuals need to express themselves directly and honestly, while preserving relationships and respecting the rights of others.
Certification is required and may be completed in one of two ways:
1. Virtual Certification via webinar.
2. In-House Certification with one of our facilitators.
Contact us today for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
From resolving misunderstandings with teammates to negotiating the terms of a contract, we’re all faced with the need to influence others. Mastering the skill of assertive communication, however, takes time and practice. Influencing With Assertive Communication™ develops the skills that individuals need to express themselves directly and honestly, while preserving relationships and respecting the rights of others.
- Provides strategies for handling feedback
- Enables use of effective techniques demonstrated by assertive communicators
- Builds confidence in communicating assertively and effectively
- Explores the benefits as well as limitations of different influence styles
- Identifies personal influence style
- Teaches skills for analyzing situations and stating personal position
- Demonstrates the importance of non-verbal communication and its impact
- Who Should Attend: Anyone who wants to master the skill of assertive communication
- Group Size: 6 or more participants
- Duration: 1 day or 2 half-days
- Cost of Materials: $125/per participant