Working Through Organizational Change™ is a single-day training program to help individuals make an intentional effort to support the organization changes they encounter.
Certification is required and may be completed in one of two ways:
1. Virtual Certification via webinar.
2. In-House Certification with one of our facilitators.
Contact us today for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Everyone has a reaction to change, whether the change is organization wide or specific to individual departments or employees. The more we know about the process of change, the better equipped we are to take steps toward accepting it and adapting to it in our work and lives. Working through Organizational Change™ helps individuals make an intentional effort to support the changes they encounter.
- Improves communication during time of organizational stress
- Decreases stress created by change by helping individuals regain a sense of control
- Assists individuals in taking charge of their reactions to change
- Identifies personal response to change
- Outlines key phases of change
- Explores the 5 stages of grief often associated with change
- Provides a model for improving communication in times of change
- Identifies 12 actions that can help individuals regain a sense of control
- Who Should Attend: Any individual in an organization that is undergoing change
- Group Size: 6 or more participants
- Duration: 1 day or 2 half-days
- Cost of Materials: $125/per participant