Millennials a half-day, experiential workshop to understand the millennials.
More than 1 in 3 employees in today's workforce is a Millennial. Just like Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials share a common set of beliefs and characteristics – brought about by certain cultural influences – that drive their behavior. As a manager, it's important to understand this mindset in order to help Millennial employees maximize job performance and work productivity. This program explores their expectations, preferences and motivations in various capacities of the working environment and then shares the ways that managers can adapt their behavior to this growing segment of the workforce in order to leverage their unique skill set.
This program is primarily for managers who supervise Millennial employees but is also appropriate for anyone who works with Millennial-age employees.
• Understand the influences that shaped Millennials' workplace habits and preferences.
• Replace negative stereotypes with positive perceptions about working with Millennial employees.
• Identify elements of a company culture that are appealing to Millennials.
• Maximize the effectiveness of your daily interactions with Millennial employees through engagement and communication strategies.
• Identify ways to reduce tension with Millennials as both a manager and an employee.
• Understating the millennials.
• The Specifics of the millennial
• Managers who want to learn about the millennials.
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 7.5 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org