Effective communication between managers and employees ensures employees know what is expected of them, understand what it is that they're doing correctly, and where they might need to improve. It also helps to increase employees' motivation and commitment, leading to greater achievement of organizational goals.
Communicating as a Manager is a great tool for managers who desire to improve their ability to guide employees or colleagues in their work. The program's primary focus is on improving an individual's ability to fully listen and comprehend others' perceptions, to clearly convey expectations and performance feedback, and to effectively lead others through organizational change. Participants partake in multiple group activities throughout that allow them to apply the techniques and practices in each module using realistic scenarios.
• Recognize the situations in which it is most necessary for managers to communicate with their employees.
• Understand the role of active listening in effective communication.
• Identify ways to clearly convey your message.
• Effectively communicate performance expectations and performance goals.
• Coach employees and provide useful feedback.
• Facilitate the learning processes for employees as they take on new tasks and responsibilities.
• Implement strategies for communicating in times of change and uncertainty.
• Hearing and Understanding Your Employees
• Getting Your Message Across
• Using Communication to Manage Performance
• Communicating in Times of Uncertainty and Change
Managers who desire to improve their ability to guide employees or colleagues in their work.
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1 Public Workshop
2 On-Site with one of our facilitators
3 Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 7.5 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org