Customer Service Excellence is for Customer Service Representatives who want to provide excellent service.
A customer is a company’s primary asset and the time it takes to acquire them translates to profit gains or loses overtime. Winning a new customer or keeping one coming back requires a shrewd understanding of what a need and wants. For sales representatives, the main objective is to provide excellent service to meet all of your customer’s demands.
However, the statistics are often stacked against sales reps. An American Express survey found that 78% of consumers have bailed on a transaction or not made an intended purchase because of a poor service experience. In probability terms, a sales person has a 5 to 20% chance of selling to a new prospect and 60 to 70% chance of selling to an existing customer.
What’s more, bad customer service can dig an unfillable hole. It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience. That is if the customer comes back that many times! First impressions are lasting impressions. It is 6-7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one.
• Explore the concepts and benefits of extraordinary customer service
• Set extraordinary customer service standards for your area
• Identify ways of building customer rapport
• Improve your listening skills
• Take control of every call
• Say “no” in a positive way
• Remain calm when the customer is upset
• Cool down a hot customer
• Implement strategies to avoid burnout
• Hallmarks of great customer service
• Understanding the lifetime value of a customer
• Know the cost of poor customer service
• Understanding why customers leave and the likelihood that customers will repurchase
• Seven steps to resolving customer complaints
• Assessing the six categories of service for your area
• How to improve listening ad combine words and tone of voice
Customer Service Representatives who want to provide excellent service
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific neeeds
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207