Starting up a new company, partaking in a major venture, or just opening a new fiscal year can bring many stress-inducing questions. Are you ready for unexpected challenges? Do you have enough time and resources to achieve goals? Do you have a long-term vision? Developing a strategy for the future takes some creative thinking and a deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your organization.
According to an M3 Planning study, businesses using strategic plans are 12% more profitable. However, 60% of organizations don't link strategy and budgeting. What’s more, over 70% of companies with a strategic plan don't execute it!
This workshop will help your organization develop a strategic plan that is right for your needs, and will give you the tools to stick to and implement the plan effectively. As a result, you will be able to handle unforeseen problems, gain unexpected profits, be better able to analyze and weigh options, and be a visionary for the future.
• Identify the elements of an effective strategic planning model
• Identify a good foundation for creating a strategic team
• Discover your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats when setting directions
• Define strategic values
• Participate in a strategic planning effort
• Avoid common pitfalls that derail strategic plans
• Checking for organizational readiness
• Understanding basic guidelines and steps to strategic planning
• Differentiating between illusion and reality in visionary companies
• How to develop a visioning statement
• Components of SWOT analysis
• Methods for analyzing your external environment
• Extracting goals from your strategic agenda
Leaders and managers who want to develop a strategy for the future and understand the strengths and weaknesses of their organization.
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
Email Click here to download the registration and Credit Card Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 7 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 7 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org