Generational Differences is a half-day, experiential workshop to understand the four generations within the workforce.
Understanding Generational Difference helps you gain a better understanding of the four generations that make up the current workforce - Veterans, Baby Boomers, and Generations X and Y - and how their unique experiences and expectations impact their view of the workplace. You will be able to identify the challenges of working with multiple generations and learn techniques that foster respectful communication and positive interaction with all groups.
• Describe the changing workplace
• Identify the four generations in the workplace
• Describe the characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
• Examine the stereotypes associated with each generation
• Identify potential challenges when interacting with the different generations
• Demonstrate techniques that foster respectful communication with different generations
• Develop an action plan to connect to all generations in your workplace
• All of the Generations in the Workplace
• The Specifics of Each Generation
• Effects of the Generations in the Workplace
• Making Improvements in your Organization
• All employees
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 7.5 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org