Change is here to stay. That’s probably no secret to you. For years we’ve all heard that the “only constant is change.” Change is present in every aspect of your life and has become the norm in all organizations. The frequency and pace at which leaders must ask employees to change course or adapt to new systems and initiatives continues to accelerate.
The word “crisis” in the Chinese language is composed of two characters: one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. Change has the same negative and positive connotation. It can be antagonistic, undesirable, and perilous; or it can be pleasant, welcomed, and exciting. It is a leader’s job to identify the positive prospects and communicate the opportunity that change imposes upon the organization.
• Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success.
• Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts.
• Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
• Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition.
• Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change.
• The three phases of the ACT model that help to guide specific steps in leading the change effort
• Tactics for communicating the vision and goals of your organization’s change initiative
• How to assess your organization’s environment to determine its readiness for change
• Increasing employee commitment and motivation for the change by establishing good communication skills
• The importance of data collection and the numerous outlets for gathering it
• Identifying common reasons for resistance and how to manage them at all levels
• Organizing the change effort by designing the implementation and completing a RACI chart
• Making the change a lasting part of the culture
• How to evaluate the impact, process, and leader of the current initiative to plan for the success of future change efforts
Individuals who want to manage and implement a framework to actively lead change efforts with organizations.
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 7.5 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org