In the world of science, chemistry is an exploration into the properties of matter, their interactions, and the substances they produce. The same basic principles of study are applicable to the working world -- the reason many often use "chemistry" to describe an intangible, but positive effect on teamwork. That’s because the basis for understanding team development and performance is a consideration of the skills, characteristics, and strengths each person possesses and how those qualities can be combined to form cohesive, collaborative working relationships that result in high productivity.
Appropriate for anyone who may have influence on the structure of a team, Team Chemistry: How to Build a Team that Everyone Wants to Join teaches participants how to identify and correlate diverse, but complementary skills, characteristics, and strengths to team roles. They also learn the techniques for observing interactions, establishing positive communication patterns, overcoming group-think, developing mutual accountability for results, and boosting morale.
• Understand how to choose team members to create a high performing team.
• Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance.
• Implement strategies to promote positive interactions.
• Evaluate team processes and team results.
• Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader.
• Choosing Elements
• Creating Balanced Equations
• Observing Interactions
• Measuring Results
• Leading the Team
Managers who want to create a high performing team.
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 4 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 4 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org