Organizations know that every one of their employees is valuable and contributes unique talents and experience to each project or task at hand. So, comparatively, when employees come together as a team, the end result is typically even greater success–that is, when members understand how to work collaboratively. Effective collaboration not only helps to increase the quality of results, but also the productivity.
Team Excellence: The Secret to Achieving High Performance is the training resource that ensures teams achieve these outcomes. Participants fundamentally learn to CARE by discovering techniques for effective Communication, maximizing individual Ability, producing Results, and fostering Esprit de corps. Among these techniques, they learn to create synergy, set goals, cultivate accountability, and coordinate effective team building activities, effectively allowing them to achieve high performance.
• Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams
• Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance
• Recognize and avoid common goal-setting mistakes
• Learn how to focus on goals and results effectively
• Recognize the elements of esprit de corps
• Learn what makes team building successful and what types of activities to avoid
• C: Communication
• A: Ability
• R: Results
• E: Esprit de Corps
Managers who want to maintain a high-performance team.
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 4 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 4 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org