Unconscious Bias: Privilege is a ½ -day, experiential workshop for leaders and managers who want to understand the relationship between unconscious bias and privilege. The concept of intersectionality is discussed to explore strategies to manage at the individual, group and organizational levels.
• Increase awareness of unconscious bias and privilege
• Understand how unconscious bias and privilege operates in the workplace
• Advance ability to addressing unconscious bias and privilege
• Under intersectionality and multiple identities
Leaders and manager who want to increase their awareness of Unconscious Bias: Power, Privilege and Oppression
Duration: ½ -Day
The training can be completed in one of four ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. Virtual Workshop
3. On-Site with one of our facilitators
4. Customizable- this workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207