White Men as Allies is a half-day, experiential workshop to understand how white males can be allies for their colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
Men, white men, in particular, play a critical role in creating inclusive workplaces. White Men as Allies integrates white males in the diversity and inclusion conversation. You will understand the role of allies and identify how dominate groups can impact diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Identify barriers to engage white men as diversity partners
• Tackle issues related to bias and white male privilege
• Become aware of unconscious bias and hidden assumptions in the workplace
• Understand the world through other perspectives e.g., women, minority and underrepresented groups).
• Engage men as DEI sponsors and champions
• Gian insights to build a supportive workplace- onversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion
• White Males
The training can be completed in one of three ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. On-Site with one of our facilitators
3. Customizable- This workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207
HRCI – This workshop has been pre-approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 7.5 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM– OEC² Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org