White Privilege is a 2-day, experiential workshop that helps current and emerging leaders identify, talk about, and intervene to address white privilege and its consequences. This workshop explores how white privilege operates and is maintained within a system of inequity.
• Increase awareness of how white privilege operates
• Understand how white privilege operates and is maintained within a system of inequity
• Learn more about how to instigate change in their spheres of influence
• Increase confidence in talking about white privilege
• Advance ability to make a compelling case for addressing white privilege
• Work towards racial equity
The training can be completed in one of four ways:
1. Public Workshop
2. Virtual Workshop
3. On-Site with one of our facilitators
4. Customizable- this workshop can be customized based on the unique needs of your organization. Contact us today at 832-234-4207 for a total-cost proposal based on your specific needs.
Ways to Register
Phone (credit card registration only) 1-832-234-4207